Somebody call the fashion police!
While there were a ton of amazing looks at Sunday's 86th Academy Awards, there were definitely a handful of stars who missed the mark.
Liza Minelli was by far one of the very worst dressed stars of the night. The actress' shiny blue pantsuit just looked tacky on the red carpet. Plus, her accessories and blue highlighted hair didn't help things either.
Anna Kendrick normally nails her red carpet looks ... but she definitely took a fashion risk at the Oscars, that didn't pay off. The sheer cut outs of the dress look cheap and the beaded panel in the waist just doesn't complement the rest of the look.
Ireland Baldwin also disappointed in her frilly frock. The lace accents of the burgundy dress and the sky high slits just made the whole ensemble look like a "Project Runway" disaster.
But these ladies weren't the only celebs who sported some questionable gowns -- click "Launch Gallery" above to see our picks for the worst dressed stars of the night!
And see more video from the red carpet below!
Want more Oscar goodness? Check out even more coverage below:
- The Academy Awards: What You Didn't See on TV!
- Academy Awards: All the Red Carpet Photos
- Oscar After-Party Madness: See Who Got Down!
- The Can't-Miss Moments from the Oscar Telecast
- Ellen DeGeneres' Best Opening Monologue Jokes
- Academy Awards: The Winners List
- The Best Dressed List
- The Worst Dressed List
- Angelina Jolie Stuns on the Red Carpet
- How Did Lady Gaga Look at the Oscars?