Before heading into the Academy Awards on Sunday night, the biggest stars in Hollywood strut their stuff on the red carpet.
And there were some serious stunners this year!
Early favorites of the evening include Amy Adams and Lupita Nyong'o, who both have been nailing their awards season style lately.
The "American Hustle" star looked gorgeous in a skin-tight navy blue Gucci gown that she paired with pink earrings and a classic updo. And while she had been showing a lot of cleavage at all the events leading up to the Oscars, she kept it covered up tonight -- instead rocking a sexy silhouette.
Lupita also changed up her look for the big night, ditching the bold colors she's been sporting of late for a pale blue, custom-made dress from Prada.
Other faves included Kate Hudson, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Kristen Bell, Jared Leto, Cate Blanchett and Jennifer Lawrence ... who tripped on the red carpet!
Want more Oscar goodness? Check out even more coverage below:
- The Academy Awards: What You Didn't See on TV!
- Academy Awards: All the Red Carpet Photos
- The Most Epic Oscar Selfie of ALL TIME
- Oscar After-Party Madness: See Who Got Down!
- The Can't-Miss Moments from the Oscar Telecast
- Ellen DeGeneres' Best Opening Monologue Jokes
- Academy Awards: The Winners List
- The Best Dressed List
- The Worst Dressed List
- Angelina Jolie Stuns on the Red Carpet
- How Did Lady Gaga Look at the Oscars?