From penis jokes to racist jabs, Ellen DeGeneres had everyone cracking up with her opening monologue.
The talk show host skewered all the nominees, making light of "American Hustle" stunner Jennifer Lawrence's clumsy ways, "Nebraska" star June Squibb's old age and Jared Leto's unattainable beauty.
But our favorite joke came thanks to Jonah Hill's very revealing role in "The Wolf of Wall Street."
How do you think Ellen is doing as a host? Better than Seth MacFarlane's "We Saw Your Boobs" number last year?
Check out the highlights from DeGeneres' opening above.
Want more Oscar goodness? Check out even more coverage below:
- The Academy Awards: What You Didn't See on TV!
- Academy Awards: All the Red Carpet Photos
- The Most Epic Oscar Selfie of ALL TIME
- Oscar After-Party Madness: See Who Got Down!
- The Can't-Miss Moments from the Oscar Telecast
- Ellen DeGeneres' Best Opening Monologue Jokes
- Academy Awards: The Winners List
- The Best Dressed List
- The Worst Dressed List
- Angelina Jolie Stuns on the Red Carpet
- How Did Lady Gaga Look at the Oscars?