See More Hot Hollywood Couples

It's no surprise that it takes serious discipline to look like Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen.

The couple's personal chef is spilling the details about their strict diet -- and wow, there isn't much room to splurge!

"So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it's not organic, I don't use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans," Allen Campbell tells "The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon."

According to the chef, the footballer and the supermodel skip white sugar, white flour, MSG, caffeine and dairy. They steer clear of tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and eggplants.

"Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month," he explains. "I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation."

The chef also prefers coconut oil over olive oil and uses Himalayan pink salt.

0106_gisele_insetLaunch GalleryInstagramMore Celebrity Beach Bods

It seems the pair has already passed down their good eating habits to their kids -- John, 8, Benjamin, 6, and Vivianne, 3.

"Vivi was only nine months when I started, so I gave her first food. And 90 percent of the time they all eat the same thing," the chef says. "I cook for the kids, but Gisele makes Benny's lunch to take to school. She packs that herself."

What do you think about the famous family's strict diet plan? Sound off below!

Hot Videos