According to court documents published Monday on LawNewz.com, Lahren was never fired from the network.
The lawsuit claims Lahren was suspended her from her job after a slew of bad behavior including making public appearances without approval and mistreatment of staff at TheBlaze.
Documents also say Tomi was "inappropriate and unprofessional" and she "constantly complained about lighting, room temperature, editing, shooting and directing." Lahren's "word choice on air" is also mentioned in the document, stating that she had been consistently reprimanded over comments that were inappropriate.
"Lahren turned down a number of advertisers on TheBlaze for unexplained reasons, limiting any chance for TheBlaze to recoup its investment into her and her show," the suit also claimed.
The conservative news host filed a wrongful termination lawsuit against TheBlaze and its founder Glenn Beck in early April, after The Blaze suspended Lahren for pro-choice remarks she made during an appearance on "The View" in March. The channel said they were willing to pay Lahren out for her remaining 6 months, but she wouldn't be free to work for another employer until October.
During an interview last week with Byron Pitts of ABC's "Nightline," Lahren said she just wants "The Blaze" to "let me move on."
"To my former employer, I would just say: Let me go. Let me move on," she said in a sneak peek clip. "I'm deeply hurt by what has happened, I'm disappointed by what has happened. But if this is the way that it is, let's just part ways cleanly."
"I just want to work and have the freedom to put my voice out there and I want to interact with my friends and followers," she continued. "That's all I want out of this."