Sean “Diddy” Combs is the world's highest-paid celebrity.
Forbes made the declaration Monday with the release of its annual ranking of the 100 richest stars, based on estimates of their income from the last 12 months.
The hip-hop artist and fashion mogul, who appeared on the cover of Forbes' first-ever Celebrity 100 issue nearly two decades ago, is worth $820 million with the help of the Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour, his partnership with Ciroc vodka and selling a portion of his Sean John clothing line for an estimated $70 million.
After landing at No. 34 last year, Beyoncé was named the second highest-paid star of 2017 with $105 million from her Formation World Tour and “Lemonade.” "Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling takes the No. 3 spot with $95 million, Drake’s at No. 4 with $94 million, and soccer heartthrob Cristiano Ronaldo follows with $93 million.
Newcomer Kylie Jenner made the ranking as the youngest list member at the age of 19.
According to the magazine, the world’s 100 top-earning celebrities earned a cumulative $5.15 billion, before taxes, this year.
Here is Forbes Top 10:
- Sean "Diddy" Combs made $130 million this year.
- Beyoncé Knowles made $105 million this year.
- J.K. Rowling made $95 million this year.
- Drake made $94 million this year.
- Cristiano Ronaldo made $93 million this year.
- The Weekend made $92 million this year.
- Howard Stern made $90 million this year.
- Coldplay made $88 million this year.
- James Patterson made $87 million this year.
- LeBron James made $86 million this year.