The reality star shares cryptic messages one month after admitting to marital problems with Hank Baskett.
Kendra Wilkinson is clearly going through the wringer.
The reality star had an emotional breakdown on her Instagram story over the weekend, sharing a slew of black-and-white selfies with cryptic text over her face.
"Life isn't making any sense to me right now," she wrote on Sunday. "Sorry I've been MIA. How much strength does it take to be strong? I try to so hard to be good but never good enough. Therapy is for the birds. I need to love myself again, and I will. Life is too precious. No matter what... I am labeled: Playboy party girl. Bad mom. D-list celebrity. Crazy. Always wrong. Sometimes a hug is all I need, but I guess I'm covered in thorns. Thank u to those behind me n pushing me with love. My next fight will be for the KO. Tomorrow is a new day. I will smile. Goodnight."
Kendra, who found fame on "The Girls Next Door," has admitted to having marital problems with NFL star husband Hank Baskett since his very-public cheating scandal back in 2014. Just last month, Kendra responded to a tabloid story about her marriage in a lengthy, since-deleted Instagram post, writing:
- How do u fake marital problems? Makes absolutely no sense.
- Yes we are having issues.
- My job has been reality TV for 13 years.
- My show was a comedy and lighthearted til sad times happened then we had to change my show from comedy to drama. Not what I wanted but was a part of my journey and story.
- These issues Hank n I are having in our home which we are trying to hard to over come, everyone knows about, including producers and network, friends and family.
- My job is reality TV and I love my job, unfortunately these issues at home are affecting my decisions cuz the last thing I want to do is hurt Hank.
- I hope to get back to the fun Kendra you all know. That's all I want n aim for. I hate drama!
Her latest Instagram activity only added more fuel to speculation about the state of her marriage, since she's not wearing her wedding ring in the pictures.
On Monday she shared a selfie declaring, "I'm proud of myself." She's not wearing a ring, but at least she's got a smile on.