"I feel genuinely hurt," Reynolds says after the game goes off the rails.
The rules of the game are easy: the two hurl disses at each other until someone "absolutely loses it" or one of them drops a "killer insult" that puts the rest to shame.
Brolin wasn't too impressed with Ryan's first slam, after the actor called him a "muffin smuggling pirate puncher" at the top of the clip. "That's your insult?" he asked.
Thankfully, it escalated from there.
Here are a few choice burns:
- Ryan to Josh: "You're so old you make dust look like a baby."
- Josh to Ryan: "You're tall, you're handsome, you have the perfect amount of scruff and you still have no talent. Let's talk about the obvious thing, 'Green Lantern.' End of career, and yet you're still going. Why? None of us can understand."
- Ryan to Josh: "You smell so bad I can hear it."
- Josh to Ryan: "I was surprised during our sex scene how small your penis was and how big your balls were."
- Ryan to Josh: "You dress like an old George Hamilton."
- Ryan to Josh: "You're so bad in 'Goonies,' when you come on screen people don't drink, they punch themselves in the dick for five straight minutes."
Reynolds actually felt "guilty" about that last diss, adding he thinks the actor is "actually terrific" in the 1985 movie.
Though Brolin admitted that Reynolds "fully super-ceded my wit" a couple times, he was still given the win. Do you agree? Watch the full video above.
"Deadpool 2" hits theaters Friday.