"You will come out on the other side," writes The Rock, as Khloe Kardashian calls Lovato "a warrior."
Demi Lovato received an outpouring of support from her celebrity friends and fans on social media, after she spoke out about relapsing on Sunday night.
In her first statement since being hospitalized for an overdose last month, Lovato thanked everyone for their prayers during her recovery in a lengthy note on Instagram: "I want to thank God for keeping me alive and well. To my fans, I am forever grateful for all of your love and support throughout this past week and beyond. Your positive thoughts and prayers have helped me navigate through this difficult time."
The post was immediately flooded with messages sending support to Lovato and has sparked over 5 million likes and generated almost 250,0000 comments since it was first posted.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian and Camila Cabello were just some of the Hollywood names to offer support, while Macklemore opened up about his own battle with sobriety as well.
Below are just a few of the celebrity messages so far:
- The Rock: You will come out on the other side. Stay strong D ❤️
- Jennifer Lopez: Oh baby ... sending you love
- Khloe Kardashian: You are a warrior!! Focus on you and know that everyone is rooting for you! You are so very loved!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Camila Cabello: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Macklemore: Sending love Demi. I've relapsed many times. The recovery community has always welcomed me back with infinite love and support. Always here for you. One day at a time.
- Louis Fonsi: Mucho amor Demi. We love you.
- Sam Smith: ❤️Beautiful woman xx inspiration to millions
- Ruby Rose: Oh baby x so much love
- Lauren Jauregui: Sending you so much love mama
- Christina Perri: love you
- Ne-Yo: Much love and strength to you mama.
- Paris Hilton: Love you so much sis ❤️
- Jeffree Star: You are one of the strongest people I've ever met, love you
- Noah Cyrus: Love u ma. thinkin of you every day
- Tove Lo: ❤️❤️❤️
- Becky G: Love you mama. ❤️
- Catelynn Baltierrra: We LOVE you!!! Keep fighting ❤️
According to TMZ, Lovato is currently getting treatment at a rehab facility following her hospitalization, and will remain there for "an extended period of time."
See Demi's original post in full below.