What a year for reality TV! We saw an ab-flashing “guido” get knocked out, a christening from hell and a “classy” housewife go wild!
As this year comes to a close, toofab counts down the Best Reality TV Moments of 2011! Check them out, below:
10. Rachel Crow Gets Eliminated on “The X Factor” – Whether you blame Nicole Scherzinger or not, whose heart didn't break watching 13-year-old Rachel Crow collapse in tears after learning that she was being booted from "The X Factor?" Judge Simon Cowell vowed America would hear a lot more from the teen talent despite her elimination. Afterwards, Nicole said she owned the decision she made, as heartbreaking as it was.
9. Rachel Zoe Gives Birth – Rachel Zoe is the no-nonsense stylist the stars whose clients include Anne Hathaway, Demi Moore, Cameron Diaz and many more. We saw a whole new side of the “The Rachel Zoe Project” star when she welcomed her son Skyler into the world -- she went from overzealous workaholic to doting mom. Skyler is one stylish kid -- he even has a Louis Vuitton diaper bag.
8. Chaz Bono on “Dancing With The Stars” – Chaz Bono took a step forward – literally – for transgendered people when he competed the 13th season of “Dancing With The Stars” this Fall. With partner Lachey Schwimmer, Chaz held his own week after week, overcoming injury and criticism. He and Lacey were the sixth couple eliminated from competition.
7. “The Real Housewives” Game Night – Put a bunch of rich, catty ladies together in a room, what do you get? Drama, of course! That's what happened during a "fun" game night on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards and Kyle Richards were assigned to the same team, but Kim told Kyle she didn't want to play with Brandi. The Richards sisters further excluded Brandi by offering up clues only the other would know. A frustrated Brandi called them out on their "mean girl" behavior and Kim's frequent trips to the bathroom, and this is the drama ensued. Retract the claws, ladies.
6. Bentley Dupes Ashley on “The Bachelorette” – We are often treated to some not-so-nice contestants on reality TV shows, but no one has been hated quite as much as Bentley Williams from Season 7 of “The Bachelorette.” The 28-year-old had no problem confessing to the camera that he wasn't interested in Bachelorette Ashley Hebert, yet he continued to lead her along. Jerk!