When Khloe's baby daddy offered to sing her a song, her fans had some brutal suggestions.
The reality star's army of fans descended upon the basketball player when he left a comment on one of her selfies. The photo highlighted Khloe's plump lips, as she captioned the shot, "Can Dru Hill make another album?? I miss R & B music."
His response: "Baby I'll get in the studio right now, throw some auto tune on my voice and sing to you whatever you want."
Tristan's comment alone has already generated over 1,200 responses, many of them suggesting songs dealing with infidelity and cheating. Thompson was caught with other women while Khloe was pregnant with their daughter, True.
The most popular responses all started with the phrase, "Alexa, play ..."
Here's just a sampling of the suggestions -- there's enough songs here for a whole playlist!
- "Alexa play 'Area Codes' by Ludacris"
- "Alexa play 'It's Not But It's OK' by Whitney Houston ... oh and make it the Remix"
- "Alexa, play 'Busy Your Windows' by Jazmine Sullivan"
- "Alexa, play Beyonce's 'Lemonade' album"
- "You should sing 'Bed of Lies' by Nicki Minaj"
- "Why does he keep doing this to himself? No one likes you dude ... Alexa play 'Hit 'Em Up Style' by Blu Cantrell"
- "Can sing 'Never Make a Promise' by Dru Hill"
- "It wasn't me" by Shaggy?"
- "Alexa play 'Love the Way You Lie' by Eminem"
- "'I Get Around' by Tupac?"
- "She should make a 'Irreplaceable' Beyonce cover"
- "Maybe 'Confessions' by Usher?"
- "Alexa play 'No Scrubs' by TLC"
- "Why not try 'Unfaithful' by Rihanna?"
- "You should sing 'Stranger In My House' by Tamia"
- "Sing 'I Don't Wanna Be a Player No More'"
- "ALEXA PLAY 'You Know I'm No Good' by Amy Winehouse"
- "Alexa, play 'Mr. Wrong' by Mary J. Blige
- "Do yourself a favor and just shut down your IG. You're getting roasted AF"
- "You can sing 'Beautiful Liar,' by Beyonce and Shakira"
- "After reading these comments he gonna be in the corner somewhere singing Bridge Over Troubled Water"
- "Alexa play 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' by Taylor Swift
- "Alexa play 'He Wasn't Man Enough' by Toni Braxton
At least one person used the "Alexa, play ..." meme to tell everyone else to butt out, writing, "People should mind their own business. Alexa play 'It's My Life' by Bon Jovi."
This isn't the first time Kardashian's followers have dragged Tristan for his comments. Last month, Khloe posted a stock Getty image showing waves crashing on pink sand. Her caption: "Take me please."
While that seemed innocent enough, both their mentions went to hell when Tristan commented, "Where do you wanna go my love?"
Check out those responses at the link below.