"Maisie Williams looks like a very young grandma"
One of our favorite late-night segments was back on Wednesday, as a new batch of celebrities were taken down a peg by their social media haters -- in 280 characters or less.
"Jimmy Kimmel Live" dropped its latest edition of "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets," with an A-list roster including Kim Kardashian, Jake Gyllenhaal, Zendaya, Tiffany Haddish, Maisie Williams, Chris Rock, Will Ferrell and more.
And this time, many of them came with some clapbacks.
"I'd rather plant poison ivy plants in my anus before hearing another word about Kim Kardashian," read the reality star, who was taken aback by the comment. "Go ahead and do that, please!" she responded.
"I bet Zendaya's feet smell like Funyons," read the "Euphoria" star, who shut down her troll in the most genius way possible. Lifting her Louboutin-covered foot to her nose, she took a whiff and exclaimed, "Nope, smells like success to me!"
See more of the most brutal burns below:
- "Jon Hamm is a softboy with a dad bod #truth"
- "F--k you Chris Rock you were on Grown Ups 2" [Rock's response: "Well, if you lost all your money in the divorce, you'd be in 'Grown Ups 2' too!"]
- "Maisie Williams looks like a very young grandma"
- "Jake Gyllenhaal's dick smells like hot dog water"
- "The older Mark Hamill gets the more he looks like Yoda. Seriously. Seen that guy lately? He's Yoda."
- "It must suck to be a cute little kid, only to grow up looking like a creep. Yes Fred Savage, I'm talking about you."
Watch the video above to see how Haddish, Sarah Paulson and Jeff Goldblum all reacted to their haters too -- and check out more Mean Tweets below.