These guys are relationship goals for sure -- minus the whole food poisoning thing, of course.
"Glee" alum Kevin McHale had a COVID-19 scare, but it turns out it was all his fault. He also learned how important it is that you cook pork fully.
Let's take a step back. It was actually his poor boyfriend, Austin McKenzie, who fell ill to the point that the couple grew concerned they may have caught the coronavirus. Kevin even said that he himself got tested twice just in case.
In fact, Austin admitted he's hardly ever even on Twitter. So it was this incident that spurred him back into action.
And rather than simply tweet about being poisoned in a way that might get lost in the flood of tweets in anyone's stream, Austin's message is in the bio where it will remain more visible than even a pinned tweet ... for as long as he wants it to.
And way more hilarious. Oh and he didn't stop there, responding to McHale's original post as well. Let's just say, we can't wait for the sequel!
We also have to concede that these two are absolutely adorable together and we wouldn't change a thing -- well, except for that whole poison thing. Not cool, man!