In the wake of sexual harassment allegations, the anchor is getting dropped from another Hollywood talent agency.
Bill O'Reilly has been dropped from his literary agency, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, amid his sexual harassment scandal.
In a statement to Variety, the agency handling his book deals said, "We no longer represent Bill O'Reilly for future deals. It is our fiduciary responsibility to service the existing deal we have under contract, but we will not be working with him moving forward."
The news comes after The New York Times ran a story detailing how Fox renewed O'Reilly's contract last February knowing he settled a sexual harassment complaint from a longtime female analyst for $32 million in January. O'Reilly, who was ultimately fired in April after more sexual harassment allegations and settlements became public, rebutted by saying the paper was out to ruin his reputation. He argued no women had complained about his behavior to human resources during his two decades at the network.
Former Fox News correspondent Megyn Kelly, however, said otherwise.
"O'Reilly's suggestion that no one ever complained about his behavior is false. I know because I complained," Kelly said in the beginning of her "Today" hour this past Monday. Kelly also said she she wrote an email to former co-presidents of the cable news network, Bill Shine and Jack Abernethy, in November 2016 about how the anchor used his platform to criticize the women who have become victims of sexual assault.
Earlier this week, O'Reilly's talent agency, UTA also told the anchor they would not be renewing his contract once his deal expires at the end of the calendar year.