According to the company, 13% identify as Black, a percentage which rolls into the 47% at the company who identify as BIPOC -- Black, Indigenous and People of Color. The other 53% are white, while all 100% identify as women.
"Kylie Cosmetics is here for Pull Up for Change, for our team, and for the black community," the company wrote on Instagram. "We are proud of the diversity within our company, with a team of Black, White, Asian, Native American, Hispanic and Middle Eastern women."
"As our team grows we commit to a continued focus on ethnic diversity in the workplace and the recruitment of black employees,"they continued. "The numbers you see above represent the people at our Kylie Cosmetics/Kylie Skin HQ."
The company stated its leadership team consists of two people: Kylie and Kris Jenner.