When it was announced Amy Schumer would be hosting this year, we were beyond excited -- but did she deliver? The opening monologue skewered everything from "The Fault In Our Stars" to Hillary Clinton's Presidential run.
These were our favorite jokes:
- "Anytime I watch those guys, at least two of my fingers disappear" -- on "Magic Mike XXL"
- "'Furious 7,' which is what they're calling the people who saw 'Jupiter Ascending.' If you didn't get that, that's why the joke works."
- "Hillary Clinton finally announced she's taking Zayn's spot in One Direction."
- "This is going to be the party of the year, I just hope Harrison Ford doesn't crash it!"
- And then there were all the Kevin Hart jokes, with Schumer saying he played "the fake baby in 'American Sniper'" and Mason from "Boyhood," ages 8-9.
2.) Vin Diesel's Paul Walker Tribute
This was the first time Vin Diesel appeared at the MTV Movie Awards without his "Fast & Furious" costar Paul Walker -- and he took a moment to honor his late friend.
After Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" played as Diesel's walk-out song, the actor stopped and sang the chorus for the audience.
3.) Channing Tatum's Booty Dance
There's not much to it ... just enjoy.
4.) Robert Downey Jr. Wins the Generation Award
Robert Downey Jr. has been waiting 10 years to win the Generation Award -- and tonight, it finally happened.
The actor was recognized for his work over his illustrious career and was given the golden popcorn by his "Avengers: Age of Ultron" costars, who all took a knee once he got to the podium.
"If a man is judged by the company he keeps, then I must be doing something right. Look who I'm rolling with," he said, referring to his costars. He then introduced a clip from the new movie, showing how much of an extended commercial these award shows really are.
Check it out below:
5.) That Kiss
During a quick throw to a commercial, Revlon sponsored a Kiss Cam -- where Schumer and Amber Rose were spotted going at it!
Hailee Steinfeld's shocked face says it all.
For more MTV Movie Award moments, check out the gallery below!
Want more fashion? Check out our picks for the 5 Best Dressed below: