Cynthia Bailey Shades NeNe Leakes for Being 'Very Vocal on Social Media' and Says This About Their 'Petty Incident'
Biggest 'Housewives' Blowouts

"I don't go to social media to address social media," Cynthia jabs on "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."

Season 11 of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" wrapped Sunday, but the off-screen drama is still going strong.

Cynthia Bailey stopped by "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen" Sunday night following the final installment of the ladies' reunion special and ended up shading NeNe Leakes for supposedly cowering behind social media.

When a caller asked Cynthia if she felt NeNe hid behind the comfort of a phone or computer screen to send mean messages to her co-stars, Cynthia did not hold back.

"I think she is vocal to my face, but she is very vocal on social media," Cynthia explained. "And there was a very interesting post that she posted that I kind of feel like might've been about me? I kind of heard it was?"

"You mean the one we talked about on the reunion?" Andy asked.

"Yeah," Cynthia replied. "But she said it wasn't about me, so I let it go."

The tweet in question read: "Have you ever had a close friend that was setting you up for the kill? The gag is you know it, though! They, however, want EVERYBODY to think they are nice, pretty and supportive. But really, they are insecure, not that pretty, not talented and certainly not nice! Their day is coming."

Cynthia told Andy she called NeNe right after she saw the tweet to ask if it was about her. Just like she did at the reunion, NeNe said it wasn't.

"I don't go to social media to address social media," Cynthia jabbed.

NeNe feels Cynthia betrayed her by not giving her the heads up that her enemy and former Housewife, Kenya Moore, would be attending her party, which aired on the season finale. But Cynthia said she had no idea Kenya would be coming, especially since she turned down her invite.

During the festivities, however, cameras caught Cynthia whispering to boyfriend Mike Hill, "I'm supposed to act like I didn't know Kenya was coming." Then later, mics picked up Cynthia calling Kandi Burruss to make sure they were "on the same page setting up how Kenya got there" before they both talked to NeNe about it. Fans were outraged thinking Cynthia had lied, but she told TooFab she absolutely did not and that bad editing is to blame.

Cynthia told Andy she agreed that the scenes "looked crazy" and said she understood why NeNe was upset about "what it looked like."

"I tried to explain," she said. "We actually had a scene after the whole event, and we hugged it out. We went out. This happened in October. I've hung out with NeNe a lot since October."

Andy noted that they even showed up to his baby shower together "and seemed great."

"Absolutely! But here's the thing," Cynthia replied. "This is why I'm good where I'm at right now. Regardless of what you see or what you read, what you have seen since we've been friends is me be nothing but completely loyal and a great friend to this woman for years. So even if we had a moment or she didn't like it or give me an opportunity to try and explain it or whatever, that's fine, but that does not cancel out all the years that I have been a great friend to her. This one thing? This is it? Over this one, stupid, petty incident?"

When Andy polled the audience, 84 percent said they were on Team Cynthia, while the other 16 percent backed NeNe.

A caller later asked Cynthia if she was mad at Marlo Hampton for "instigating" NeNe's behavior during the finale.

"My issue with NeNe was my issue with NeNe," Cynthia replied. "And I really, honestly, went into the reunion feeling like we could get passed it. I was trying really, really hard to explain my way out of it, but she just wasn't really hearing it, and Marlo wasn't really helping."

Got a story or a tip for us? Email TooFab editors at

Andy Cohen Shares the CUTEST Photo of Baby Benjamin Smiling