Below, Stanger, whose new DVD "Married In A Year: Your 12-Month Action Plan To Finding Love" is out, offers up her tips:
1. Don't treat Valentine’s Day as something you have to do, but something you want to do for the one you love.
2. Don't overanalyze the night, just let it happen and the romance will come. Sex is important!
3. Let the man take the lead, let him be the king of the jungle. To be the Queen you have to let him be the King.
4. She who asks for everything gets nothing. She who asks for nothing gets the world.
5. Focus in on each other, don't let your eyes wander at all!