"It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations," he said in a statement to E!. "I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws."
Jackson's statement comes after co-star Corinne Olympios released one of her own earlier in the day.
"I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production," she told TMZ.
"As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality," the statement continued. "As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening."
Production on Season 4 of "Bachelor in Paradise" was reportedly shut down after a producer was disturbed by footage of contestants DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios engaging in sexual activity in the pool.
The series' production ceased indefinitely while producers of the show launch an internal investigation into reports of misconduct. Warner Bros., the television studio behind the ABC franchise, released a statement Sunday:
"We have become aware of allegations of misconduct on the set of 'Bachelor in Paradise' in Mexico. We have suspended production and we are conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations. Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action."